- Billing for Annual Wellness Lab Services
- Open Enrollment for Medicare Retirees Starts Oct. 1
- Medicare Shopper's Guide for 2016
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Plan Year 2016 Benefit Changes Memo for Providers
- Summary Plan Descriptions Now On-line
- Open Enrollment Reminder - Pick a PCP!
- Shopper's Guide Now Online
- Benefit Coordinator Open Enrollment Training Handout for Plan Year 2016
- Aetna Returns as Out-of-State Network Administrator
- HealthTalk - Soup and Weight Loss
- Benefit Fairs for Plan Year 2016
- PEIA News Now Online
- Health Tip - A Strategy for Buffet Eating
- Cervical Cancer Awareness Month
- Finance Board Makes Changes for Plan Year 2016
- Public Hearing Presentation, Survey Now Online!
- Upcoming Public Hearings for Plan Year 2016
- 2015 Finance Board Meetings
- Medicare Shopper's Guide Available
- Medicare Retiree Open Enrollment Starts Oct. 1
- Obesity Awareness Month
- Pathways Releases Latest Wellness News
- Student Health and Wellness Guide
- Medical ID Cards Are in the Mail
- PEIA Network Change
- Summary Plan Description (Plans A, B, D) Now Online
- Shopper's Guide for 2015 Now Available
- PEIA Kids Now Eligible for CHIP
- Benefit Fairs for Plan Year 2015
- PEIA, Marshall University to Partner on Pathways to Wellness
- Finance Board Approves Changes
- January is Cervical Health Awareness Month
- PEIA Changes for January 1, 2014
- Go Light with Alternative Deserts
- PEIA's Rose Named Employee of the Month
- Go Tobacco Free
- Shopper's Guide Now on Web Site
- Humana Benefit Fair Schedule
- Plan Year 2014 Changes
PEIA Finance Board Finalizes Changes for Plan Year 2014
- Finance Board to Meet Dec. 6
The Finance Board will meet about Plan Year 2014.
- 2013 Summary Plan Description Now Online
View the latest information about PEIA health plans.
- CDC to Air Obesity Program on HBO
"Weight of the Nation" documentary to air on HBO channels and on-line May 14-15.
- Massage Therapy Benefit Changes
Read about changes to massage therapy benefits, effective on July 1, 2012.
- Dining with Diabetes Class
Learn how to better manage diabetes in this four-week class (Kearneysville area only).
- Wells Fargo TPA Changes Name to HealthSmart Benefit Solutions
Name change resulted from purchase by HealthSmart Holdings, Inc.
- Financial Plan Adopted for Plan Year 2013
New financial plan takes effect on July 1, 2012.
- Wells Fargo TPA to be Purchased
Third Party Administrator agrees to be purchased by HealthSmart
- Weight Management Resource Site
Site for members participating in the Weight Management Program
- 'Text 4 Baby' Service Offered
The Centers for Medicare and Medicare Services offers text-message reminders for pregnant women and new mothers during the first year.
- Prescripton Drug Formulary Changes for Plan Year 2011
Learn which prescription drug copayments increased and which decreased for Plan Year 2011.
- PEIA Selects Humana to Administer Retirees’ Health Benefits
Humana takes over Medicare Advantage program on Jan. 1, 2010.